Thursday, April 21, 2011

Lauren London Covers Rolling Out

OK so Weezy's BM's (baby momma or master how ever u see it) are holding it down & on their own Miss Laurn London is on the cover of Rolling Out Mag just like her sister wife Toya did this week. Let's Check her out, they both are very pretty HAWTies & honestly we hate to refer to them with Weezy but its life we all know it.



On her beauty secrets
I don’t even think I’m all that cute but I maintain a clean face and make sure I have a mani and pedi once a week. I think it’s important for women to take care of their nails, hair, skin and feet. That’s it. I keep it natural and simple … but when I get some sun, I’m all ready. That [tan] would be a beauty secret if I had one.”

On her pregnancy
I had a pregnancy that wasn’t private … A lot of people had their opinions about it. They were surprised that I came up pregnant, which was a surprise to me, because I’m a woman and women get pregnant and Lauren comes first before the actress, so having my son was the best thing that ever happened to me,

On evolving
I think evolution is a natural thing. I was 21 when I came into the industry and now, I’m 26. So, my style is gonna change. My hair hasn’t changed, but my outlook on clothes, movies [and] interviews that I do are gonna be different from when I first came out. I didn’t put too much thought into [makes air quotes with her fingers] coming back. I just love what I do



Lauren London Rolling Out 3

Lauren London Rolling Out 4

Lauren London Rolling Out 5

Lauren London Rolling Out 6

Lauren London Rolling Out Mirror

SUPER MUCHO HAWT Miss London she rocked that thang.......



Image Source: necolebitchie.com








 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us Here

Blog Archive