Friday, September 23, 2011

Funky Fall Boots

Jeffrey Campbell | Litas |Fall 2011
Thank God it’s Friday. Freestyle Friday to be exact. Which when I will share with you whatever comes to mind. And with this mind of mine’s it’s no telling what that my be. However, this Friday…
I spy, with my bionic eye, thigh high, strap tied, bad ass boots #NoLie!
LOL. Yes, I really did just freestyle on ya’ll. I was looking for a topic to post about and started seeing all these HAWT boots stream on my newsfeeds. I love boots, whether they’re Uggs, booties, thigh-high, ankle, wedge you name it, I’ll strut ‘em. The weirder, the better, is always my motto when it comes to my shoe game. How can you leave your footprint in the world by rocking a basic shoe? People catch a glimpse of your runway walk  or hear you click clack from a mile away. With these over-top Fall Fashion Boots you will accomplish just that. And remember strut like you mean it. Send me pictures of you in your boots, you’ll be rocking this Fall at TheUrbanClassBoutique@Gmail.Com 
…f**king awesome.
Manish Arora Fall 2011
Gareth Pugh Fall 2011
Mark Charles 2012 | Camyvia: http://markcharlesboots.com/
Mark Charles 2012 | Camyvia: http://markcharlesboots.com/
Mark Charles Fall 2011 
Burberry Prorsum - Spring 2012
Burberry Prorsum Fall 2011
Doc Martens Triumph Fall 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us Here