Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Iris van Herpen x United Nude design Haute Couture

Hey HAWTies Hey,

Im sitting here stumbling through some of my FAV blogs & I came across a pair of shoes that has most def left a mark on me & Im sure they will do the same to you.  Check them out & a little about them below..............Let me warn you HAWTies I dont know the price tage but Im sure thea nre more than my mortage.............




"The “Fang” shoes with ten sharp teeth to each foot – the product of van Herpen’s fifth successful collaboration with United Nude. The shape of the wedge is so complex that each one consists of fiberglass and carbon fiber, made in a slow molding process. It is not yet certain whether these shoes will come to market as a limited edition, as was the case with previous Iris van Herpen x United Nude designs, but it is worth keeping an eye out for them."

 

So tell me HAWTies would you all rock these Fang Wedges? If so what would you wear with them? I'm super curious on what you HAWTies think....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us Here