Thursday, March 17, 2011

Rhianna does Vogue

Rihanna covers Vogue’s 10th Annual Shape issue Looking HAWT as ever.  She reveals info on her father, relationships and the CB incident. Check out the photo spread...............



On her father’s continuous betrayal  “[The assault incident] was the first time my dad went to the press and just told them a bunch of lies…he never called to find out how I was doing, if I was alive, nothing. He just never called. He went straight to the press and got a check. And now he does it again. Now, I’m like “Whatever, I tried”. (In reference to him selling her childhood photos recently).

It really makes me question what I have become to my father. Like, what do I even mean to him? It’s really strange. That’s the only word I can think of to describe it, because you grow up with your father, you know him, you are a part of him, for goodness’ sakes! And then he does something so bizarre that I can’t begin to wrap my mind around it. You hear the horror stories about people going behind people’s backs and doing strange things, but you always think, ‘Not my family. My father would never do that to me.’”


Vogue Spread 3

Vogue Spread 4

Rihanna Vogue Spread 1

Rihanna lips

Rihanna Vogue Spread 5
image source: necolebitchie.com

To read more please check out VOGUE when it hits news stands later on this month.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us Here

Blog Archive