Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Tuesday Just Cuz SWAG...............................

Compliments to you from all the people we meet.
Yes, and Im so proud
Believe me, I love you too
Im so proud of you - Drake


Happy Tuesday HAWTies!!! 2nd day of the week & its a day closer  to Friday. Ive had a crazy start of the day & I am dressed so funky its not funny!! & to top it all off I grabbed the first wig off the wall & I look like freak'n Dora the explorer Or maybe its just my funky ass attitude that is the cause of my stankness today!!! LOL but none the less I wanted to bring you all the fashion/ style inspiration I have gathered this week from Tumblr, you can follow me on there by clicking here MassiveHawtness.tumblr.com & you can follow all of these lovely folks whose pics I have borrowed for this post!!!! 


I hope you all love this segment cuz I just absolutely love going thru & pulling out some interesting photos!!! And if you HAWTies have some flicks y'all wanna share, send me an email to Fancydeeva@gmail.com so I can post up my HAWT girls!!!! 


 This is sexy & I just don't know why... any clue?


  
She thought her pose was crazy looking but I loved this pic 


  
Her Blonde Bombshell fro is super cute. 

   
Classy & simple!

 If you dont have Art in your home/room please get it together


 
My sons want their room set up like this! I just LOL'd at them 

 
Get it in with the Brown skinnies on!!! 

  
Wish it grew, I would share.......

  

  
I just want these is all 

  
OKAY so I'm jealous of her purple leggings!!! Cant tell me those aren't HAWT


  
Color block'n on you 304's 

 
Simple & to the point!!! 

  

  

 
Her lips are just the cutest 

  

 
Diva!!! The pose is what drew me 

 
Who doesn't love Ty!!!! I mean come on 

 
Shoes yes! Pants... Is that Velvet?? 

  
THIS IS FUCK:N SEXY! PERIOD

 
this is so simple but hard to do, wearing hella accessories! 

 
I would kick a Bitches ass with these & then really go Ice skating lol 

  
Jermaine!!! Janet is Kill'n Em. MMMM k. Just wanted to tell u 

 

 
I would rock! seriously 

 
WHAT!!

 
Her color blocking is HAWT I love these colors together! 

Hope you all enjoyed this quick burst of inspiration!!!! Keep it HAWT!!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us Here