Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Massive Images: International HAWTies



Karlie Kloss for Numero #129 December 2011


Karlie Kloss lands the cover for Numero #129 December 2011 photographed by Greg Kadel, styling: Elizabeth Sulcer, make up: Maki Ryoke, and hair by Raymond McLaren.  Karlie rocks furs from Tom Ford, couture from Dior & Valentino, Michael Kors, Roberto Cavalli and more. Check it out HAWTies



This photo is just a lil scary to me, almost Zombie like. The Styling is a little dark but I like it.


I whip my hair!!! Love it, pics in motion are almost always HAWT

Are those chicken baskets in the back ground! How original & different.

The black & white contrast are BAD, loves it specailly this white fuax fur coat!


Again rock'n that fuax fur like......




 

Wang Xiao for South China Morning Post Style Magazine 



 

Xiao is featured in South China Morning Post Style Magazine November 2011 in “Prim & Proper”.  Photographed by Jeff Hahn, styling: Simone Konu, hair: Michael Jones and make up: Jose Bass. This Model is smoking HAWT, really simple sexy!






 


Lily Zhi for Kenton Magazine



Lily Zhi is featured in “Portrait of an Empress – Reign over the season with imperial poise .”  Photographed by David Wang , styling:  Mia Tucker Williams,




 

You HAWTies know how I love our visits around the global!!!! Where do you all wanna go next, let me know what coutries & ares you wanna see fashion from & I will do my best to make it happen HAWTies, Until next post............SMOOCHIES!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us Here