Monday, June 27, 2011

2011 BET Awards Red Carpert Photos

So the EBT awards were last nite & I was honestly quite suprised that it held my attetntion way longer than the MTV music. Kevin Hart did tha thang, way better than Mike Epps, I loves Mike but that year was super WACK, but he kilt it with the 'Real house Husbands of Hollywood', I swear if it was a real show I would be really watching it, it was that funny. NOW if you missed it please believe that BET will be showing that thang at least twice a day for the next thirty days. LOL y'all know ain't I lying. The main reason why I watched was for the Fashion of course but also to see Miss Kelly Rowland perform 'Motivation', that's my ONE. And did that Destiny Child deliver!!!!!!!!! HAWT stuff right there but let's get into sum Red Carpet looks now HAWTies......... 

Host Kevin Hart in his Hot Dog Water suit LOL, his words not mines HAWTies

Miss Carey, excuse me, Nick Cannon getting his Lisa Raye on in All white everythang!


EVE with Swizz Beats & his family


Alicia Keys looked sophisticated in black and white Dolce & Gabbana accented by Christian Louboutin pony Daf pumps. The shoes are dumb ass HAWT!!!


EVE in a solo pic Rocked an edgy Thomas Wylde leather vest, leather zip pants and funky booties, this lady has always been HAWT, remember her show, miss that!!!! But I love her HAIR!!! very her don't you think?


Kelly Rowland looked really cute & girly in a pink Marchesa shift with fantastic floral ruffled details.

Michelle Williams looking super Bad in a draped jersey BCBG Max Azria dress in pretty purple, accented by green sandals.

Letoya Luckett working this lacy mini dress and Christian Louboutin platform Mary Janes. The DC girls was werk'n it on the Carpet, now where's that Red head one at, we know what Farrah is doing LOL #childpleaseSTOP

Miguel, Okay I love his album! period! But some of these looks be killing me & a few others as well, so much so folks are starting to think he is Gay which is fine with me. but I think he just likes what he likes... which is this

Wiz with Miss Rose, he better be careful Roses are sweet smelling, but those thorns will get u every time....

Nicki Minaj wore a pink knitted dress with fur trimming, not feeling this look at all Y'ALL know I love this lady...NO BUENO

LaLa showing us what she is working with it in a sequined custom made Tom Ford gown and Jimmy Choo heels. piece, VERY NICE

Neyo very typical look for him, with that HAT, him & LL need those things like AIR.

Teairra Mari, looks Okay she has a nice voice, but this is just begging for attention! What do you HAWTies think, her clothes are getting skimpy?

Lola Monroe rocked this abstract number, I would've loved to see Nicki Minaj in this

YM's Tyga came to the show looking at an Italian Mob Gangsta, loafers with the button up with all of Mister T's chains from the 80's.  Them loafers are bad tho!

Meagan Good wore her high school black PROM gown, it was cute at the top!! That's all I got....


Fellow blogger Necole Bitchie looked HAWT,  I like to think of her "Big HAir dont Care" Sister in my head looked awesome in this signature tutu inspired strapless and black platform pumps. The Tutu is on point not to much toole just enough.


Miss Keri Baby looking lo key in this  two toned purple and black Tibi jumpsuit, I likes it HAWTness

 Ashanti, looked.......... what is up with the PROM dresses tho really!!!! I'm starting to wonder is this a trend I am Unaware of?????

I loves me sum him, but for real DRAKE, boo get a stylist please, It was working til we got down to the shoes.

Diamond, Souljah Boy's new Boo & Lil Scrappy's one old, looked nice in all white but that was again til I got down to the shoes. For reals I know you from the A & all but stripper shoes aren't meant for all occasions!


The Smith's kids, Jayden & Willow, they march to the beat of their own Drum. Looking just like they parents.


BET 106 and Park host Rocsi Diaz looked like she was going Ice skating verses the awards show.


Kerry Washington looks lovely in acid green silk column Michael Kors gown with a silver neck ring detail and delectably high slit.She is always classy I love the slicked back ponytail on her.


Keke is just growing up on us, such a beautiful classy young lady, HAWTnes right here!!!!!!!!!!

Tika Sumpter in this almost cut out dress, pretty cool look

Llyod is a sexy dude, but I have never understood the point of wearing a leather coat in summer with no shirt on..........what kinda Fuckery is that????


Tocarra fierce & fabulous self is rocking that Blue sparkly number, them legs is thick & killn em girl GET IT



The None Muthaphuka'n Factor herself Miss Tammi Roman, say what you want about her I loves this lady all the way back from Real World! Don't judge me or my age okay!! But she is a beautiful woman & her style game is up majorly!

Mary J Blige appeared in the press room in an S&M inspired nude number from Herve Leger, I loves MJB but I would have liked this more on Rhi Rhi but the dress was nice.


Actress Tracy Ellis Ross was Hands down the best dressed on the Red Carpet for me, what you HAWTies think?


Now they are a lot more pics & things from the Show that I will be showing you a little later on today cuz I have to actually do some work here at my OTHER job today LOL until later HAWTies...........





No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us Here