Wednesday, June 8, 2011

HAWT Candy - Taejahn Taylor for GQ Spain June 2011

Color Blocking is one of the latest trends this season & a few of my FAV looks come from color blocking. I mean come on who doesn't love color & you don't have to match just coordinate. Now I mostly seen women rock'n this latest look, But now this sexy male model by the name of Taejahn is showing the men how its done in the latest spead in GQ Spain, June 2011 edition & he makes it look so sexy & easy please HAWTies take down a few tips to help your man out with or get like me & just stare at this man is Awww.

Taejahn Taylor featured in “Ola De Color” a color blocking story out in the desert for GQ Spain June 2011, photography by Sergi Pons and styling by Miguel Arnau. Check out all the HAWTness he is kicking out.




















IMAGE SOURCE: beautyisdiverse.com


Super HAWT that's all  I can say, any words HAWTies.........




No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us Here