Wednesday, June 8, 2011

HAWT off the presses- 'Curve Your Enthusiasm’ VOGUE ITALIA

WOW, Vogue Italia has done it yet again & its about Damn time the thick & sexy chicks get covers other than "PLUS SIZE" ads or magazines. I absolutely love Vogue Italia, they more than push the envelope they have become the dang envelope, infamous for their risk taking, daring style of approach to the fashion world.. I thought they was Kill'n em with the all Black models spread but I must say that this is by far more rewarding. To actually see women in Vogue that look like me ( say what u want I'm thick not thin or whatever) & my girls, & they are sexy with it. No Grandma panties or Senior clothes here, these vivacious beauties are posing in lingerie with hints of nudity, YES, curvaceous hips, butts, boobs and thighs, SKIN!!! HAWTies I'm telln you, matter of fact I can't anymore check it out for yourselves.













What do you HAWTies think about this spread, I would love to hear what you all have to say....

Type to me HAWTies...........



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us Here