Thursday, May 26, 2011

Beyonce rips of IDOL

I have no words for Beyonce's performance last nite on Idol, she SANG 1+1 & it hasn't even been 24 hours yet & the song is steadily rising on the itunes list as well as Bey stans making videos to the song already. I think I my have to make up a new word for this HAWTie because she is beyond DIVA status as far as I'm concerned. Check her out HAWTies


“I don’t know when I’m gon’ die, but I know I’m gon’ die by you. I don’t know much about fighting…. but I will fight for You”

beyonce

beyonce



But the girls of IDOL did a some what of a tribute to Bey, I hated it! I cant even tell you how upset I was at them F' ing up my girls song, I didn't say those girls couldn't sing but they shouldn't be singing a bey song when she is in the building, but when she came out, it was curtains for everyone on that stage, the girls couldn't even do the dang OH OH OH dance. SMH, but check out the pics anyway

Beyonce
Peep the chick on the left, she wore she Beyonce front lace in Bey's honor lol


Beyonce

Beyonce
I love it when she uses the diva fan!!! She works it every time.

Beyonce
Giving Face lol LOVES IT

beyonce

She is such a beautiful spirit, remember when the first Round of ladies got kicked out of DC everyone wanted to hate on Bey so bad over it, BUT LOOK AT HER NOW!!!! I wonder how many haters do she got, cuz I know they hate'n on her truly now




Image Source: necolebitchie.com



1 comment:

  1. Dee, Sprint erased all my contacts. Text me please.-Tamisha

    ReplyDelete

Follow Us Here

Blog Archive