Monday, October 10, 2011

FAll COATS for my HAWTies

Whats up HAWTies, its been a cooooooooool minute since we last chatted it up about Fashion & Style!!! I have been going thru a lot with my personal life, but this is like my mini get away... Blog with you all! So Im BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK! lol lol But its getting down to winter time & I wanted to start fresh on stylish winter coats.!

Who doesnt love a cute coat, specially a fly pea coat or a plush cashmere! Well I have been lurking all over the net for a few fly ones just for my HAWTies! These looks are all under $200.00. Which I think is a fair amount for a stylish coat. But check out what I came up with HAWTies......



 

'Monica' Black Studded Trench Coat Mac 

We've seen this coat on Monica, but only a shorter version. Very chic studded trench coat. Stay warm & edgy is this one HAWTies. Its only $196.00 @ Celebboutique.com 

 

 'Dolca Vita' The Leopard Coat

Faux fur is a HAWT trend this season & this coat is most def bang'n! I would love this with a pair of cool red booties & a Freak 'em dress. This will most def keep you warm with the Faux!! This coat is only $162.00 @ Karmaloop.com

 'Nikita' The Apollo Coat 

This exttra long hoodie Bomer is just adorable, 50% Wool & 50% Polyester so warmth is there. But I could see this with super bright bold colors. Im really feeln' the pattern on this on, I can see my Retro HAWTies rock'n this, its only $182.00 @ Karmaloop.com

 


 'BB Dakota' The Josie Coat 

This is a classy version of a Knee length hooded coat, the collar is big & fabolous & can be popped up for a different look or to protect you from the cold its only  $115 @ Karmaloop.com





'Insight' The Brick Lane Coat

You will get all the ATTENTION in this cute get up. This Wool jacket with brass buttons up front; ribbed oversize collar is just what any HAWTies needs, a little style with a splash of tomboy  it costs $102 @ Karmaloop.com

 I have a few more looks for under $100 that I will post tomorrow. Thanks for still showing up & checkn' me out HAWTies..............SMOOCHIES

 

 


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us Here