Friday, October 28, 2011

Quick Costumes

HAPPY Friday HAWTies!!! Its Halloween weekend & this year I didn't go hard with costume posts this year. Partially due to me not knowing what I want to be but I have both of them, yes both, picked out. LOL For this weekend I will be the Wicked Witch of the East, its a sexy lingerie witch outfit with a few pieces I added to it. Cant wait to show off the pics, but for work I have a very simple but funny costume. I cant speak on that one just yet cuz I don't want anyone to bite I have to win the contest at work LOL. Very cheesy yes but I would like to win it. But I will Post Pics HAWTies so you can see what I came up with. But now I wanna help out my HAWTies that love to procrastinate....... 

There is always time & items in your closet to put together a quick last minute costume. Even a quick trip to the dollar store may assist in your efforts. But I have a few tips to get it crack'n for the Holiday Weekend, cuz its always fun to dress up!!! 

Sexy Zombie- with all of the Zombie shows & movies out this wont be a wacky idea, specially if you stay in character. LOL! All you need are a few old items in your closet that you plan on throwing out or just not wearing. Try them on make sure you look cute & tear & rip up a shirt or pants leg. And next you need makeup  which you can hit up the dollar store for. 


HAWT Clown- Who doesn't have a pair of leggings & maybe even a leotard in their closet. LOL well If you don't, don't judge those of us who do. But this can double as a french clown, you would also need a few scarves to pin on the collar & maybe sleeves on your leotard, almost like a jester & of course you can find killer make up ideas online for clowns 

Cousin It's Wifey - Now if your like me then you have plenty of old wigs in my hair box. LOL So why not put it to use, now I would suggest to give it a quick rinse thru to make sure your not smelling ratchet hair all night, but put on your cutest freak um dress on & put the wig so it covers most of your face, throw on a pair of HAWT shades to give it a diva appeal!! 

Convicted School Teacher - With teachers getting caught doing the do with their students why not make a joke of it, put on your cutest Conservative / sexy outfit with a pair of those nerd glasses that are in & grab those hand cuffs out the naughty box & put it on one wrist. LOL. You can have fun with the story of what you are & who you did.......

Nicki Minaj - Since she is full of character & colors it doesn't take much, but a killer wig to pull off a Miss Minaj, grab some leggings & put on a colorful low cut shirt with your best push up & get a bag of balloons from the dollar store & blow them up & tape or glue or pin them to your shirt ( think of her pom pom shirt) & make sure you stuff that read & slap on some pink lips. Maybe even grab a MIC & randomly yell out lyrics of her. ALL YOU BITCHES IS MY SONS, & pull out a baby bib from the dollar store on them hoes... LOL 


 I hope this helps out some or even spark up your own ideas. If you made your costume or yours is just to cute for words please send them over to FancyDeeva@gmail.com & I will add them to a future post!!! Happy Halloween HAWTies!!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us Here