Thursday, January 12, 2012

Fashion Query of the week???

 

Hey HAWTies Hey! I was strolling along on the Web last nite when I came across actress Jennifer Lawrence, presenting at the  2012 People’s Choice Awards. She wore this blue number by Viktor & Rolf. I couldn't help but to start singing, Can you pay Bills, I don't think you do soooooooooooooooooo you & me are threw!!! LOL Tell me that don't look like one of Momma Tina's creations from the OLD SCHOOL Destiny's Child, Bills,Bills, Bills video. Only thing is I liked Tina's looks a lot better than this one. It was a go try at trying something different but this just isn't doing it for me. What about you HAWTies?? What do you all think of her look???

SIDE NOTE- I tried to provide pics from the video but my plug In's apparently aren't working correctly. LOL so my bad HAWTies.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us Here