Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Fashion ODE..............................

Happy HUMP day HAWTies, Ive been a little busy with school starting back for my boys & then feeling a little under the weather as well as planning a baby shower for my BFF so I'm being a little lazy with this post LOL & do a fashion ODE. This is where I pick a person or style that stood out in fashion land. I started this segment off with Salt n Pepa, but today I'm going to go with.................................

diana-ross

Diana Ross, she has been kill'n em since the 60's til today!!!! She deserves to be on the Fashion ICON Ode don't you think HAWTies. This phenomenal woman has blazed us with many of hits & even more hairstyles & fashion, she has done music, films & Broadway on top of being mother this lady is the ISH ( in my Dream voice) Check her out HAWTies.

Diana_Ross_Surrender

Diana Ross - diana-ross-michael-jackson photo



So to check out more photos on my FASION OdE..... please follow me on Twitter @massivehawtness or on tumblr @ massivehawtness.tumblr.com. Til next time HAWTies......................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us Here