Monday, August 22, 2011

Summer Weddings are so Awwwwwwwwww....

Last Friday my OH/BBF (original HAWTie, Best Bitch Forever) Nat got married to her long time boo!! Not only is she married now but she is having my God Baby, I call her ZZ top!!
But my BBF, got married & I wasn't able to make the wedding or reception, don't judge me HAWTies she knows what's up, So since I wasn't there make the first toast, I figured I would do the first post!!!! Cute huh, yea I know! So HAWTies please hold up your diva glasses in honor of the first post to my BBF & her hubbie......


I wanna start off with Nat, I'm so proud of you! I've seen you go thru a lot since we've been besties & it's great to see you at your best & very happy I love u girl, now to the both of you I'm more than proud of you both in making this decision to join as one, it's been a long time coming, but anything worth having is worth working hard for & worth waiting for! I wanna wish you all the best & many many many moons&years together lol I know y'all will work hard to keep it right. This is only the beginning for you guys. Can't wait til ZZ top is here to make y'all family complete. Again I love u both& I'm so proud & happy for y'all! I type this with tears n my eyes!! Lol

(HAWTies drink up!!!!!)


20110822-092756.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us Here