Monday, August 29, 2011

VMA's Best Dressed 2011 Red Carpet

Hey HAWTies, Last nite was the VMA's & even though I had to work OT this morning, I still stayed my tail up to watch the whole show. LOL. Yes I know & I know I'm not the only one guilty of this either HAWTies, LOL, so don't judge me. Any who, you know the fashion & style at the awards was good, bad & ugly  LOL but let's start with the GOOD first shall we HAWTies................


Beyonce arrives at the 2011 MTV Video Music

CONGRATS to Bey & Jay on the baby, were all praying for a healthy baby that looks mostly like its mom, but this dress is super cute on the mom to be. She has been hiding that tummy of hers quite well, but this dress was the perfect outfit to show off the love growing inside of her. I hope to see more HAWT maternity gear from Bey, school these basic preggers why don't you......

I loved how she threw down the MIC to rub on her belly, did you hear that sound as she did. Them record sales going up on you BASICs lol, but it was cute how she was singing to her Man & he looked very excited



Brittany Spears looks great, I honestly haven't seen her look this good in a minute, SERIOUSLY! I get tired of seeing her half ass naked. But last night that all black everything was working for her. I want those shoes!! O & that dance tribute was just as cute as the outfit. Those little girls was WERK'n it, but damn did her speech have to introduce BEY, THAT ISH WAS KINDA FOUL!!! Just say'n


Not sure on why Zoe was there other than the fact that she has the Kick ass movie coming out, but none the less she looked very beautiful & I'm a sucka for black n white, those shoes are screaming out to me.


Kells looked almost a little Ice Skater-ish LOL but its kinda HAWT, I really love the silhouette of the dress & the gold embellishing very HAWT for the singer that hit platinum status on Motivation.


OK HAWTies IDK who this chick is LOL her name is Victoria Justice, I mean I could Google her but guess what...................don't feel like it LOL. Kill Me, lol any who this dress is really cute to me. I may have opt'd for open toes but hey I'm a little different


Katie Holmes was released from the dungeon that is known as Tom Cruise for this show LOL, naw but I like the booties with the baby dollish dress. Its werk'n.  

Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose photographed on the red carpet at the 2011 MTV Video Music Awards in Los Angeles.

Amber may always be dubbed as the whore of the industry, but I actually like her & her style & her MAN lol, but her all white jumper is very low key, but its her man's time to shine. But you still cant help but to stare at her beautiful self.

NOW TIME FOR THE BAD.............

Loves me some Katy Perry, & she would be the first white girl I kiss but this spin on a Chinese style type dress isn't doing it for me at all. I normally love her outfits/costumes but this is just to much. From the colors to the the little shingle things hanging in the front & BACK of the dress, its just Micheal Jackson......BAD

Miley looks very grown, a little to grown. The print on this dress is giving an old fashion appeal. I like the cut & silhouette but its making me think of a glammed up golden girl for some strange reason. Not a good choice


Lil Mama photographed on the red carpet at the 2011 MTV Video Music Awards in Los Angeles.

Little mama ain't never really been the trend setter like she thinks she is in the fashion dept. but I'm sure you HAWTies are asking me thru the screen, WHY THE THE HELL AINT SHE ON THE UGLY LIST? LOL & for that HAWTies I have 2 words.......................... the shoes! The shoes are pure HAWTness but with that dead ass bowl bob on her head & that grandma dress, now if she would have that dress hemmed a little higher & pushed those boobs closer together she may have gotten a little further. She better be happy that Joan Rivers doesn't know who the hell she is LOL or else she would have PROBLEMS PROBLEMS ( in my best Martin voice)


This last pick I was on the fence with

Only cuz she is my crush, she made it on the BAD list but this was just way to damn muvh Nikki. I had so much to look at on this outfit I got a freaking headache & thought I was in a damn Dr. Suess book crossed with a Nightmare before Christmas movie. Shoot I wanted to take a damn E pill after seeing this just to come down from the ISH. We all get your a character & a little cartoonish, but we all also know your ass is bout 30, no way your younger than Bey, love the fuck outta you bitch but c'mon (dead face)


AND THE UGLY.....


 

Jessie J, sorry to hear that you broke your leg, but you could have thought of something way better than this get up. HATED IT!!!! was she going for the Jerrys kids on sparkle crack look. SMH at myself for these thoughts & her for actually wearing this outfit.



Deena Deena Deena, WTF. Seriously no one from the cast tired to stop this look, (dead face)! OKAy I cant recall ever seeing a rainbow red (black) carpet, loves the rainbow but normally you would smile or have skittles at the end of the rainbow but nope all we got was a little stack of stank shit that's so small theres no way her legs should be open as she poses, but I love her on the show.

 

Adele is one of the most talented singers out, PERIOD, she goes HAM!!!!! If you haven't heard her album then your sleeping, but on the real I'm not feeling this grandma as dress with the great grandma shoes.  Okay the shoes aren't that bad but with this dress, I wanna take her to a Home an OLD one. Instead of looking classic like she was going for, she looks like that classic token old lady from any giving family TV show. I'm not buying this....


Selena Gomez LOL, I don't think I liked her last red carpet look. She looks as if she is bout to bust out with her own vampire movie called, I bite a Bebier. LOL with the gold shoes. WTF was she thinking, this is freaking ugly LOL just for reals.

Kreayshawn photographed on the red carpet at the 2011 MTV Video Music Awards in Los Angeles.

Lastly, Kreayshawn, I was pushing for you to win that Moon man. She is from the Bay, Oakland to be exact, same as myself. But I cannot codone this WACK ish right here. This is your first time at the VMA's honey, & it maya be your last!! #justsaying that video of that wach freestyle isnt doin you any good & neither is this terrible Remy Ma weave & Mini Mouse....ummm dress thingie. Im going to just cut this short right now cuz I really dont like talking bout folks from my area, not for fear but outta respect. I know what your thinking HAWTies, does she know how much she looks like a basic Bitch from Oakland??? O, no ya'll wasnt LOL damn did I type that out loud?

Well of course you HAWTies know I want yall to type to me to tell me what you thought of last nights fashion.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us Here