Friday, August 26, 2011

HAWT looks of the week...............

Hey HAWTies, HAPPY FRIDAY, we've made it through another week & I know ya'll ready to live it up for the weekend. I know I am, I have a date......................with my EX! LOL (dont judge me!lol) So Iam looking forward to it believe it or not, but Im sure you all have plans as well. So let's throught this work day together so we can live it up for tonight.

This week a lot of ish has been going on in the gossip world, from the Kim K wedding to Will & Jada false divorce scare. But honetly I can care less I just check out the stories to see what folks have on LOL so I have a few styles that came up this week that really HAWT!

 Rhi Rhi has been spotted enjoying her vaca all week & she has been sporting a few HAWT looks like this lovely all white YSL number, very classice in the front party inthe back type of jumpsuit!!



Next up is Mrs. Anthony


 
she spotted walking through the Grove in Los Angeles in a leopard print top and a curve hugging black pencil skirt.Im sure her hubby has no issues with this outfit!!!! Lala is doing it BIG with her new show & marriage. GREAT LOOK.

UP NEXT......




  Nicole Richie & Rashida Jones, Jones in a military blazer with black piping and matching shorts and Richie in a velvet dress with buttons up the side.

I loved all 3 of these looks, what do you HAWTies think......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Us Here